Green River Museum
The Green River Museum is dedicated to the preservation of Butler County, Kentucky’s history and folklife. Special emphasis is placed on the Green River, which helped to develop and to sustain the region for centuries.
Green River Catfish Festival
The Green River Catfish Festival is a yearly event that takes place around the 4th of July. The festival is held at Charles Black City Park in Morgantown, KY. We offer a variety of entertainment, from carnival rides and games to pageants, square dancing and concerts.
We also have our annual fishing tournament, in which anglers fish for tagged catfish in the Green River for cash prizes. Our firework display on the 4th of July is nothing short of breath taking. Come enjoy yourself with friends and family at this years 31st annual festival!
Harvest on the Square Festival (October)
- Rochester Arts, Crafts and Music Festival (September)
- Ancient Indian Burial Mounds
- Indoor/Outside Flea Markets
- Spring Fling Arts & Crafts Festival (April/May)
- Harvest on the Square Festival (October)
- Charles T. Black City Park
- Civil War Monument
- Historic Hammers House
- Reed’s Ferry
- Cedar Ridge Race Way
- Hidden Valley Golf Course
- Historic Helm House
- Steam Boat Landing Marina
- Green River