Permits and Forms

Business Forms:

Occupational Tax Return

Net Profit Fee Return

Business Registration Form

Alcohol Sales Renewal License Form


Building Forms:

Zoning Permit

Sign Permit


Street Forms:

Form 2Run/Walk Permit

Other Forms:

Form- Community BuildingEva J. Hawes Expo and Community Center Application

Form- ORRPublic Records Inspection Application (Open Records Request)

City Employment Application

Summer Employment Application

Donation Request Form

Fireworks Permit


Last Modified: December 20, 2018