City of Morgantown
117 N Main St, Morgantown, KY 42261
Based upon qualifications
The City of Morgantown Kentucky is currently accepting applications for
Qualifications include, but not limited to:
• At least 21 years of age
• US Citizen
• Possess a valid Kentucky operators license
• Must undergo and pass a thorough background investigation
• Pass a Polygraph exam
• Must pass all physical requirements according to POPS standard
• Willing to work a flexible schedule
• Attend and pass the basic academy in Richmond, Kentucky (if not already graduated)
• No Felony or serious misdemeanor convictions
• No Domestic violence convictions
• A High School Diploma or GED
• Must be a resident of Butler County within 6 months of hiring date.
Certified Officers or retired officers are encouraged to apply.
Applications may be obtained on the City of Morgantown website (morgantownky.gov) at:
Morgantown City Hall
117 North Main St, Morgantown, KY 42261
Application Deadline is April 16, 2021 by 4:00 p.m
The City of Morgantown is an equal opportunity employer.
April 16, 2021