Morgantown City HallMayor Billy Phelps
117 N. Main St.
PO Box 397
Morgantown, KY 42261
Phone: (270) 526-3557
Fax: (270) 526-6295
- 7/07/15Planning and Zoning Meeting
- 7/09/15City Council Meeting
- 7/13/15Morgantown Utilities Board Meeting
- 7/16/15Trail Town Meeting
- 7/25/15South Central Kentucky Championship Swim Meet!
- 7/28/15Arts Guild Meeting
- 8/04/15Planning and Zoning Meeting
- 8/10/15Morgantown Utilities Board Meeting
- 8/13/15City Council Meeting
- 8/20/15Trail Town Meeting
Welcome to Morgantown, KYThe City of Morgantown is a vibrant, thriving community rooted in our heritage, and flourishing in opportunities for citizens of all ages who take pride in themselves and in their community. Learn More About Morgantown »
Goals & ObjectivesThe City of Morgantown completed a community survey and visioning exercise in March 2011. This exercise provided the basis for 21 Goals and Objectives for our city to reach for. View Goals and Objectives »
Butler County was formed on January 18, 1810 from portions of Logan and Ohio Counties. The county was 55th in order of formation.Learn About Our History
Looking to bring your business or industry to Morgantown/Butler Co.?
We have all the information you need.Get the Facts
Chamber of Commerce
We invite you to become an active member of the Chamber and, together, we can make a world of a difference right here in Morgantown, Kentucky.Visit Our Chamber